Sunday, October 21, 2007

More stamping samples.






I had lots of fun doing some more stamping. Took out a few of my older sets and tried to make them feel new again. I am excited about all the ramblings I'm hearing about Stampin Up being a little less restrictive on where we can sell things made with their stamps. I'm hoping it will be possible to fund my habit by making stuff with my addiction. We shall see. Thanks for looking! All the details for my cards are on splitcoast, which is linked to the right of my page. My ID on there is hhroady.

5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great group of cards, they are lovely. Thanks for sharing.

My Paper World said...

Really great cards!

Tina said...

Wonderful cards!

Alli Miles said...

Great cards...I love Lovely as a Tree...that is one of my all time favs.

Kelly said...

Very nice cards, i love using that set!