Tuesday, June 27, 2006

All's Quiet on the Homefront.

It's Tuesday. I usually have Madison today, but her daddy decided to take a day off, so it was just me and my two today. We had a lazy morning. In fact, Spence slept until 10:30!! We re-measured them on the wall downstairs and OH MY they both grew so much in only a month. I suspected Hannah would've because of how she's been eating. But even Spence has grown at least 1/2 inch!!

Tonight Dave and I are going shooting. It will be fun and it will be good for him as he has had two very stressful days at work. The kids will go and play at Grandma and Grandpa's. They will have a blast, and probably get Happy Meals to try to get some more toys from the movie, Cars.

Now, I'm going to try to stamp at least ONE thing today. The new Stampin Up catalog is getting to my friend Lisa's house today. But I probably won't see it til Friday, unless she's feeling like sharing early! :-). Sold a bunch of my stuff on Ebay so I could splurge in the new catty. I can't wait to see what there is to choose from!

Okay, off to find a snack and do some stampin! Can't believe my kids are sleeping!

No comments: