Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tuesday Morning.

*Yawn*

It was too short of a night. Dave was up late working, and so I stayed awake too long for having to get up this morning. I'm whipped. It was a great night to sleep with windows open. Very unusual for MO in June. Almost cool. So sleep was wonderful last night. We are dog-sitting this week for my sister's dog, Belle. She's a large black shed-like-crazy lab. Sweetest dog evah!
She woke me right at 7:00 to go outside. Ah well, had to get up anyhow to greet Maddi, the little one-year old that I watch. So we are ALL up now. Dave is back off to work and we begin our day.

My goals for today, if all children are co-operative...go to this awesome resale shop, where I've been making lots of money selling the kids' and my clothes. I have $90.00 waiting for me. Next, head to Hobby Lobby, where the acrylic stamps are 1/3 off. I just discovered them while working on my wedding album. I'm really liking them, especially the fact that I can see through to where I am stamping exactly. Aside from that, I'm hoping that Spencer and Maddi will take naps today. Hannah, being 5, is not really into napping any longer, which is fine. But I'd like to have some stamp time this afternoon.

Tonight, Dave and I have Base Camp, which is a small group Bible study with our church. We are just starting to get into it again, at least we are trying. We have participated in it for 5 years now, and have just taken the last 6 months to lay off for a while, and it's been nice. Mostly because my parents keep the kids every Tuesday night, which means we've had date nights at least once a week for 6 months. Can't argue with that! I love date nights with my hubby! But we will make every attempt to make it there tonight. Our friend, Lillie has just returned from a trip to Indonesia and I'm anxious to hear all about it. Sounds like it was an amazing trip.

Well, off to get this day going. It is 10:00 afterall! :-) Here is to a peaceful and productive day!

No comments: