Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Happy Anniversary!

Eight years ago on this day, I married the love of my life, David. I am so blessed by God to have been given the gift of my husband. He and I have so much fun! We love to be silly and stupid together. We love to just hang out together. We have perfected the art of dating. At least once a week, we try to go out, even if it's just to have a quiet dinner without kids. We have two children. They are such fun.

Today Dave stayed home from work, and we will take the kids with us to lunch. We go to Steak-N-Shake each year on our anniversary. On our wedding day, we were starving by the time we finished pictures, so we went to our apartment, and changed into regular clothes, and stopped at Steak-N-Shake to eat lunch. It was so tasty!! Now we go there each year to celebrate. It's a fun tradition. Later on, the kids will go hang with Grandma and Grandpa, and we'll go out for a nice dinner alone and catch a local ballgame possibly. Whatever we do, we'll just enjoy doing it together. We just like to be together.

If you read this sweetie, I love you a ton!

No comments: