Monday, June 12, 2006

Something New

Well, this whole blogging thing seems to be taking over the world. "Everyone's doing it!" Oh, that may not be the best reason to start this. Actually, one of my reason's for beginning this is to make myself, hopefully, accountable to some things I've been thinking of. Like losing some weight. Being consistent in some areas of my life, such as exercising, journalling(which is why I'm trying this), and just keeping track of some thoughts.

I'm certain this will not be as interesting as some blogs I've read, but my hope is that as I grow accustomed to it, I will venture into more creativity in writing and that that creativity will weave its way into other areas of my life.

I think it will be fun to post some pictures and some of my stamp art onto the site as well. My husband's blog is quite a creation, if I do say so myself. He is a gifted writer in my opinion and sometimes I'm amazed at his thoughts that are shared there. Here is a link to his blog (hope this works). http://web.mac.com/darodecap/iWeb/CornerPost/Blog/Blog.html

And so, I'm off! Off to try something new. Wish me luck!

No comments: