Monday, May 21, 2007

Sick.

Last week Spencer had red, swollen, icky eyes, later in the week Hannah got them, this weekend, I got them. They aren't pink eye, according to two different doctors, but something is definitely going around. There is nothing quite like waking up in the morning and being unable to open your eyes. It's just not fun. And poor Dave seems to be getting it now too, and he's an avid contact wearer...so he'll have to brace himself to wear glasses this week.

Anyhow, the worst part of it, and I am waiting on a call from the doctor, is that at the Walmart this morning, I had a terrible dizzy/nauseous spell. I got a little freaked, cuz my 4 year old was with me and I wondered what would happen if I really passed out. But thankfully, I didn't and was feeling good enough to drive home. Haven't had anymore of that all day, so hopefully it was a fluke. I just know I don't feel good at all, and am ready to.

Some good news is that my endocrinologist called me this morning and she said after two weeks off my meds, that my thyroid is still functioning normally, so that it good. So far, I don't think I'll have to have it nuked. So, there is some good news.

The other bright side of having sick eyes, is I'll have to go shopping for all new mascara! There's a bright side. Shopping for make up! :-)

Anyhow, hears hoping that the doc calls soon and tells us what to do to fix it, and then here's also hoping that I can go to stamp class tonight without having to worry about spreading anything!

CYA!

No comments: