Tuesday, July 25, 2006

All things new.

Today was Hannah's fourth day of Kindergarten. Little miss independant decided she wanted to walk in to school all by her little self...and so she did. What a cool thing, and a sad thing all at the same time. I'm so thrilled with her sense of independance, and yet I already feel so left behind. She's gonna do great! Her teacher just emailed me to say she was well prepared for kindergarten... and that she is a great example to the other students... what mom wouldn't want to hear that!?!

Dad came home from the hospital yesterday. Sounds like he is doing well. He and mom are taking walks down the street and back. That will benefit them both.

I rescheduled my stampin up party. I just email invites last night and already have 7 people coming! I hope it's a good turn out. I'm ready to have some of that yummy spinach and artichoke dip!

No comments: