Thursday, July 13, 2006

It's almost Friday!

Oh man. This has possibly been the single most SLOW week of my life. I don't know why, but I'm just ready for a break, or a vacation or something. It's really hot here today. I also had Maddi today. She is 15 months old and a fiery red hed. Her favorite word is 'No' right now. Hubby is working late tonight. We will all be starving when he gets home. Tomorrow is going to be a busy, busy day. I have a ton of errands to run. I have to get the rest of Hannah's school stuff, and a new outfit. She starts Kindergarten in just 6 days! I can't believe it, and yet I think we are all ready. I think she is bored out of her mind and needs some new buddies to play with. It's all day Kindergarten, so she is gonna be whipped next week.

I'm also really hopeful that my big ol Stampin Up order will come tomorrow. I really, really, really am ready to get my hands on it! We have to travel to Effingham, IL on Saturday for my cousin's wedding and I could assemble lots of stamps on the way there. :-)

Forgot to mention that my dad is having a CT scan tomorrow a.m. He's been having discomfort in his chest and lots of coughing. They did a chest Xray and put him on a portable heart monitor for 24 hours. My sister is a nuclear medical technician and she said what they are probably looking for is an aneruism. She siad that many people walk around with these types of aneurisms for many years without being detected. So she says there is no reason to panic now. It can be corrected by surgery if necessary. I'm trying hard not to panic. But this does not help with my anxiety issues. And since my BIL just died 7 months ago, I am very worrisome about illnesses and accidents and such. Like I was just devastated wathching the new this week. A local youth group was having an event at a park, near a very popular floating river (like for float trips and such), when one student went under water, 5 others went in to find him/her. And in the end 5 children (4 from only one famly) drowned. Life is so short, and I take it for granted way to often.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: