Friday, July 07, 2006

Whew! SU order completed!

I just emailed my friend/demo my $400 order! OUCH! Even tho I specifically sold some stamps on ebay and earned all this money for stamps, it still stings to order that much at once! So what did I get? Well, I got all the new paper and ink pads. Two packages of Watercolor Wonder crayons to try. The new Paisley background, letterpress alphabet. Several spools of ribbon and some buttons. Lots of other stamps too.

I have to let Dave go and buy a sander this weekend so that he can make my ribbon holder. He made them for Christmas gifts for two girlfriends of mine two years ago. I'm still waiting. May be a good weekend project for him.

Anyhow, now I just have to sit patiently and wait for my friend/demo to get back in town next week, so that I can play with all the new goodies!

No comments: